Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 228 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 7% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,883 in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Nice costs €696 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 180 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brasília costs R$ 23 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antigua Guatemala costs Q130,000 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)