Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 123 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 7% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,016 in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (about 1 hour ago)