Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 119 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 7% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,680 in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,085 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iasi costs 1,700 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)