Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 286 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23591 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 24% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,984 (R$ 8,409) in Piracicaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 1.000 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Eindhoven costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Shanghai costs 70元 (about 1 hour ago)