Cost of living comparison between Piracicaba, Brazil and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27108 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 18% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €3,083 (R$ 11,373) in Piracicaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lawrence, Kansas costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,579 kn (about 1 hour ago)