Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 192 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27535 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 15% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,199 (R$ 7,985) in Piracicaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Gothenburg costs 40 kr (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $27,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨0.50 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Antalya costs 2.00TL (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 113 (23 minutes ago)