Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 208 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27445 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 16% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €3,153 (R$ 11,489) in Piracicaba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $93 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Windsor costs C$90 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (about 1 hour ago)