Cost of living in Pinocchio di Ancona, Italy compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pinocchio di Ancona (Italy) is 8% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,915 in Pinocchio di Ancona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Winnipeg costs C$2.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,419 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tel Aviv costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Provo, Utah costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,250 (about 2 hours ago)