Cost of living in Pingdingshan, China compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13789 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pingdingshan (China) is 16% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,632 (元19,084) in Pingdingshan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (37 minutes ago)