Cost of living in Pilsen, Czech Republic compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 254 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03867 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 31% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,854 (47,952 Kč) in Pilsen.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 600TL (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Essen costs €111 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 40 (43 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Stara Zagora costs 3.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)