Cost of living in Pilsen, Czech Republic compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 193 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03919 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 31% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,079 (53,062 Kč) in Pilsen.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nice costs €949 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Amsterdam costs €850 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)