Cost of living in Pilsen, Czech Republic compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 257 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03930 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 31% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,872 (47,617 Kč) in Pilsen.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Victoria costs C$8 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (21 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)