Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06753 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa) is 19% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,503 (R 37,068) in Pietermaritzburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 25 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)