Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06129 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa) is 27% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,124 (R 34,661) in Pietermaritzburg.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.07 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 6,000 Kyat (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 1,120₴ (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (39 minutes ago)