Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06581 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa) is 19% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,112 (R 32,093) in Pietermaritzburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (25 minutes ago)