Cost of living comparison between Phuket, Thailand and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 309 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02631 EUR / THB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 12% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €3,298 (125,370 ฿) in Phuket.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Baku costs 0.70 ман (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 2 hours ago)