Cost of living comparison between Phuket, Thailand and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 267 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02633 EUR / THB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 14% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,147 (81,529 ฿) in Phuket.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Newcastle costs AU$120 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 22 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Windhoek costs 18,500 N$ (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (43 minutes ago)