Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 326 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02654 EUR / THB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 15% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,305 (86,845 ฿) in Phuket.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling77 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Ana, California costs $60 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaduna costs 1,500 ₦ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,321 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$800 (17 minutes ago)