Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 414 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02640 EUR / THB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 16% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,352 (89,083 ฿) in Phuket.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)