Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 411 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00022 EUR / KHR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,739 (7,917,355 Riels) in Phnom Penh.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $6,099 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bratislava costs €600 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Corfu costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)