Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 398 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00024 EUR / KHR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 14% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,673 (11,233,054 Riels) in Phnom Penh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $508 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 1,325,900 ден (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨500 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Leipzig costs €137 (about 1 hour ago)