Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 361 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00022 EUR / KHR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 20% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,997 (9,019,969 Riels) in Phnom Penh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨15,248 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$80 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iranshahr costs ﷼ 300,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $167 (about 2 hours ago)