Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 387 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00023 EUR / KHR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 16% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,632 (11,266,511 Riels) in Phnom Penh.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (31 minutes ago)