Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02598 EUR / THB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 8% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,763 (106,357 ฿) in Phitsanulok.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)