Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02606 EUR / THB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 7% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,617 (100,395 ฿) in Phitsanulok.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seville costs €7 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nellore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)