Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02585 EUR / THB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 5% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,367 (91,581 ฿) in Phitsanulok.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 18,000 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vijayawada costs ₨800,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨336 (about 2 hours ago)