Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02665 EUR / THB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 6% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,544 (95,441 ฿) in Phitsanulok.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨48 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kavala costs €7 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)