Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02574 EUR / THB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 4% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,483 (96,491 ฿) in Phitsanulok.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 22 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 64TL (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,779 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,975 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 240 (41 minutes ago)