Cost of living in Phan Thiết, Vietnam compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / VND
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phan Thiết (Vietnam) is 9% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,362 (63,232,362 ₫) in Phan Thiết.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $250 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ploieşti costs 15 lei (44 minutes ago)