Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 167 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06753 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 20% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,405 (R 35,610) in Phalaborwa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,321 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $89 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)