Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 164 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05951 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 27% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,195 (R 36,876) in Phalaborwa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 173 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,777 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Zenica costs 350KM (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)