Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 185 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06293 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 24% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,124 (R 33,756) in Phalaborwa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$60 (37 minutes ago)