Cost of living in Petrozavodsk, Russia vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01300 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petrozavodsk (Russia) is 49% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,178 (руб 90,602) in Petrozavodsk.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)