Cost of living comparison between Petropolis, Brazil and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26978 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 7% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,313 (R$ 8,572) in Petropolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nairobi costs Shilling5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)