Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00238 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 58% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €759 (319,453 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Grenoble costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cologne costs €1,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Norwich costs £3,010 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $0.53 (about 2 hours ago)