Cost of living in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 456 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20828 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 25% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,312 (RM11,102) in Petaling Jaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enschede costs €15 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 2 hours ago)