Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00702 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 41% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,709 (₨243,447) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php120,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 65 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in David costs 5.00 B/. (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 140 (about 1 hour ago)