Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00853 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 28% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,875 (₨219,882) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 891,750 ден (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨80 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.00 (about 2 hours ago)