Cost of living comparison between Pescara, Italy and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 175 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 7% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,005 in Pescara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)