Cost of living in Pescara, Italy vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 318 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 8% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,274 in Pescara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leuven costs €20 (35 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 5 hours ago)