Cost of living comparison between Perugia, Italy and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 15% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,881 in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 220 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €320 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sunderland costs £19,193 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $23,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (about 1 hour ago)