Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 292 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 12% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,917 in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.07 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 6,000 Kyat (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 1,120₴ (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (39 minutes ago)