Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 11% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,102 in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vienna costs €499 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antigua Guatemala costs Q5,591 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maceió costs R$ 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)