Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 257 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 13% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,286 in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Portland, Oregon costs $1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,532 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $200 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 13,015 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)