Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 11% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,442 in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,100 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (about 1 hour ago)