Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 188 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 11% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,214 in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)