Cost of living in Perth, Scotland, United Kingdom compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.141 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perth, Scotland (United Kingdom) is 22% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,285 (£2,880) in Perth, Scotland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)