Cost of living in Perth, Australia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,667 prices entered by 199 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.710 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 85% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,620 (AU$6,510) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 2 hours ago)