Cost of living in Perth, Australia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,869 prices entered by 278 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.633 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 40% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,198 (AU$6,631) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,258 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 20 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Jose, California costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)