Cost of living in Perpignan, France vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 10% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,094 in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Najran costs ﷼ 10 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.80 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augusta, Georgia costs $14 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Melbourne costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)