Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 319 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00029 EUR / COP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 40% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,496 (COL$5,166,465) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Phnom Penh costs 12,000 Riels (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨250 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tabriz costs ﷼ 150,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,339 lei (about 2 hours ago)