Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 312 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 EUR / COP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 43% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,648 (COL$5,840,426) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $175 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (about 1 hour ago)