Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00032 EUR / COP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 38% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,927 (COL$6,037,246) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nadi costs 2,000 FJ$ (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U1.20 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salvador costs R$ 116,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Timisoara costs 4.80 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)