Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 300 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00031 EUR / COP
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 36% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,985 (COL$6,354,979) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cairns costs AU$688 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Wichita, Kansas costs $3.86 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 35 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)