Cost of living in Pensacola, Florida, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 399 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.883 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pensacola, Florida (United States) is 50% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,500 ($5,096) in Pensacola, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.07 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 6,000 Kyat (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 1,120₴ (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (39 minutes ago)