Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01419 EUR / MZN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 6% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,539 (178,915 MT) in Pemba.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bellary costs ₨200 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (36 minutes ago)