Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01440 EUR / MZN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 6% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,902 (201,580 MT) in Pemba.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$15 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (26 minutes ago)