Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01345 EUR / MZN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 10% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,804 (208,546 MT) in Pemba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 112,300 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,200 (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sarajevo costs 10KM (about 1 hour ago)