Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21011 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 31% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,082 (R$ 9,909) in Pelotas.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Windsor costs C$17 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$85 (about 1 hour ago)