Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 383 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23049 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 22% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,706 (R$ 7,403) in Pelotas.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)