Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29073 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 8% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €3,449 (R$ 11,864) in Pelotas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)