Cost of living in Pécs, Hungary compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 206 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00323 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pécs (Hungary) is 38% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,621 (502,093 Ft) in Pécs.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩700,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 25 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $20 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Plymouth costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)