Cost of living in Pécs, Hungary compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 238 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00308 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pécs (Hungary) is 39% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,756 (569,423 Ft) in Pécs.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Nice costs €696 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 180 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brasília costs R$ 23 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antigua Guatemala costs Q130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)