Cost of living in Pécs, Hungary compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 256 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00325 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pécs (Hungary) is 37% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,818 (559,469 Ft) in Pécs.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (32 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (about 1 hour ago)