Cost of living in Pécs, Hungary compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 253 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00308 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pécs (Hungary) is 40% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,752 (568,722 Ft) in Pécs.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)