Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02566 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 14% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,418 ($U94,214) in Paysandú.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lomé costs 3,000 Franc (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨350 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lausanne costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,500 (about 1 hour ago)