Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00242 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 30% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,879 (776,839 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.07 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 6,000 Kyat (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 1,120₴ (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (39 minutes ago)