Cost of living in Pattaya, Thailand compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 284 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02701 EUR / THB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pattaya (Thailand) is 25% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,822 (104,503 ฿) in Pattaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.79 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,617 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (about 2 hours ago)