Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 13% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,731 in Patras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$110 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (about 1 hour ago)