Cost of living in Patna, India compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01384 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patna (India) is 56% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,362 (₨98,383) in Patna.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.00 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (38 minutes ago)