Cost of living comparison between Patiala, India and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01372 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patiala (India) is 49% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,580 (₨115,103) in Patiala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belfast costs £9,993 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨4,066 (about 1 hour ago)