Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 27% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,691 in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 20 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €560 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Jose, California costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ljubljana costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)