Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 29% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,583 in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tainan City costs 300 NT$ (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr25 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $200 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mérida costs Mex$ 47 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bloemfontein costs R 17 (about 2 hours ago)