Cost of living in Paris, France compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,362 prices entered by 466 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paris (France) is 48% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,284 in Paris to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yantai costs 元900 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maringá costs R$ 3.98 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hargeysa costs 50,000 S (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)