Cost of living in Paris, France compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,564 prices entered by 556 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paris (France) is 50% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,353 in Paris to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 39 (8 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Dublin costs €115 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (about 2 hours ago)