Cost of living in Paris, France compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,270 prices entered by 435 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paris (France) is 47% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,559 in Paris to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,100 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 51,600 TT$ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥500 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tijuana costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.80 (about 2 hours ago)