Cost of living in Paris, France compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,364 prices entered by 521 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paris (France) is 50% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,620 in Paris to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.00 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Athens costs €174 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2.25 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 10 (14 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $3.35 (24 minutes ago)