Cost of living in Paris, France vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,523 prices entered by 455 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paris (France) is 68% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,703 in Paris to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €500 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.66 B/. (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 390,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)