Cost of living comparison between Pardubice, Czech Republic and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 80 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03666 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pardubice (Czech Republic) is 40% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,497 (40,839 Kč) in Pardubice.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)