Cost of living in Pardubice, Czech Republic compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 100 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03700 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pardubice (Czech Republic) is 39% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,273 (61,434 Kč) in Pardubice.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨100 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gold Coast costs AU$4.20 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)