Cost of living in Pardubice, Czech Republic compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03894 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pardubice (Czech Republic) is 31% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,057 (52,831 Kč) in Pardubice.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Havana costs 1.00 CUC (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $68 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tangier costs 30 Dirham (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)