Cost of living in Pardubice, Czech Republic compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03839 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pardubice (Czech Republic) is 37% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,759 (45,810 Kč) in Pardubice.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $7 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Miskolc costs 349 Ft (about 1 hour ago)