Cost of living in Pardubice, Czech Republic compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03775 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pardubice (Czech Republic) is 39% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,913 (50,680 Kč) in Pardubice.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Munich costs €1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 15 (about 2 hours ago)