Cost of living in Parbhani, India compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01178 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Parbhani (India) is 13% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,362 (₨200,464) in Parbhani.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mannheim costs €12 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 400 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Leicester costs £202 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)