Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 348 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11583 EUR / SRD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 43% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,587 (13,704 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Kazan' costs руб 800 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 173 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,777 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)