Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10870 EUR / SRD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 56% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,149 (10,567 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 750,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨56 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,018 (about 1 hour ago)