Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 350 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11808 EUR / SRD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 39% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,094 (9,261 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 8 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karlsruhe costs €0.09 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Trinidad costs 30 CUC (about 1 hour ago)