Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12405 EUR / SRD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 25% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,802 (22,585 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in London costs £5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £45 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)