Cost of living in Panevėžys, Lithuania compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panevėžys (Lithuania) is 27% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,831 in Panevėžys.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (about 2 hours ago)