Cost of living in Panama City, Panama vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.881 EUR / PAB
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 744 prices entered by 67 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 16% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,443 (2,774 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $55 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (about 3 hours ago)