Cost of living in Panama City, Panama compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 770 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.858 EUR / PAB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 7% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,699 (3,145 B/.) in Panama City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (27 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Iasi costs 2.20 lei (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 200₴ (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Berlin costs €0.09 (about 2 hours ago)