Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 302 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 11% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,223 in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (41 minutes ago)