Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 191 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 6% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,060 in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Voronezh costs руб 360 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £16,566 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,200 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Addis Ababa costs 105 Birr (about 2 hours ago)