Cost of living in Palmyra, Syria compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Palmyra has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00178 EUR / SYP *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is 27% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,281 (1,279,964 £) in Palmyra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 670 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Sydney costs AU$15 (40 minutes ago)