Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.595 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 19% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,438 (NZ$5,775) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,300 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shah Alam costs RM160,000 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (about 3 hours ago)