Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.668 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 41% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,392 (NZ$6,577) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lianyungang costs 元45 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhilai costs ₨200 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $4.41 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)