Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.587 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 14% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,082 (NZ$5,253) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 55,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 70TL (about 1 hour ago)