Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.670 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 39% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,357 (NZ$6,504) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$20,330 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)