Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.676 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 41% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,401 (NZ$6,512) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (2 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (36 minutes ago)