Cost of living in Palm Springs, California, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.873 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palm Springs, California (United States) is 57% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,242 ($4,857) in Palm Springs, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元139 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Midland, Texas costs $50 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (43 minutes ago)