Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 284 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.850 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is 101% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,240 ($7,344) in Palm Bay, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,100 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Men’s leather business shoes in Amsterdam costs €200 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (3 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Chittagong costs Taka 44 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,290 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mérida costs Mex$ 14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Makassar costs Rp 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)