Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.882 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is 12% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,034 ($3,442) in Palm Bay, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,650 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baguio City costs Php1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chongqing costs 元300 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php150 (20 minutes ago)