Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.890 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is 13% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,532 ($3,970) in Palm Bay, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasov costs 94,992 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,118 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Walnut Creek, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saint Peter Port costs £1.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Antonio, Texas costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)