Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 277 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.853 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is 82% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,727 ($5,545) in Palm Bay, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$143 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)