Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.944 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is 19% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,984 ($3,160) in Palm Bay, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 2 hours ago)