Cost of living in Palikir, Micronesia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.863 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palikir (Micronesia) is 14% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,315 ($3,841) in Palikir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.30 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Southampton costs £1.23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)