Cost of living in Palikir, Micronesia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.865 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palikir (Micronesia) is 14% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,304 ($3,821) in Palikir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$100 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oujda costs 20 Dirham (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (29 minutes ago)