Cost of living in Palembang, Indonesia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palembang (Indonesia) is 50% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,492 (Rp 24,330,931) in Palembang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (40 minutes ago)