Cost of living in Pakxe, Laos compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00010 EUR / LAK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pakxe (Laos) is 4% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,685 (26,158,407 ₭) in Pakxe.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Palma de Mallorca costs €2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,220 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (40 minutes ago)