Cost of living comparison between Padua, Italy and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 273 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 12% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,799 in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 1,199 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $11 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Canberra costs AU$70 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)