Cost of living in Padua, Italy compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 243 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 13% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,229 in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (about 1 hour ago)