Cost of living in Padua, Italy compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 286 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 12% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,207 in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €42 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$6,020 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sulaymaniyah costs 12,000 Dinar (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (40 minutes ago)