Cost of living in Padua, Italy compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 327 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 14% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,963 in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (about 2 hours ago)