Cost of living in Paderborn, Germany compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paderborn (Germany) is 5% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,947 in Paderborn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$912 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dnipro costs 6.00₴ (23 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tel Aviv costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)